In Indonesia NIMD supports a national interparty dialogue and the ground-breaking Democracy Schools programme.
• Functional Groups Party (Golkar)
• Indonesia Democratic Party-Struggle (PDI-P)
• National Awakening Party (PKB)
• United Development Party (PPP)
• Democratic Party (PD)
• Prosperous Justice Party (PKS)
• National Mandate Party (PAN)
• In partnership with the Jakartabased Indonesian Community for Democracy (KID), NIMD supports a national inter-party dialogue programme in which seven political parties participate, and a political education programme, consisting of Democracy Schools in five regions, where young politicians, social activists and professionals are trained in democratic values and practices. Recently, KID has signed a contract with Kemitraan Partnership, a large funding organisation, to expand the number of democracy schools it runs from five to ten.
• Democracy Schools are up and running in five regions.
• Groundwork has been done for the expansion of the Democracy Schools from five to fifteen in the next few years.
• Inter-party dialogue was established between the seven most important political parties.
• Komunitas Indonesia untuk Demokrasi (KID)
• PlaCIDs Averroes
• Lembaga Advokasi Penelitian (LAP Timoris)
• Melania Foundation
• Yayasan Puspa
• Institute for Research and Empowerment (IRE)
• Royal Netherlands Embassy
• Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAS), Germany
• Indonesië Beraad, The Netherlands